Assetsphere is an independent property consultancy. We work with owners, occupiers, farmers, landowners, corporate and PLC companies, as well as the public sector to help them get the most from their property assets.
Established in 2000, we now have a small multi-skilled team covering estate management, utilities, environment, project management, architecture, planning and surveying.
We are committed to sustainability in the built and rural environment. We have a diverse client base and range of projects, working on commercial construction of warehousing, utility infrastructure, master planning for residential development sites, hotels and colleges, agri-environment and woodland schemes, carbon foot printing and nutrient offsetting, renewable energy projects, farm and estate diversification, planning consents, and architectural design.
Our mission is to grow our full-time and part-time team, but with a focus on flexibility, fun and work-life balance, with the opportunity to share in the ownership of the business.
We are looking for a full-time and a part-time Chartered Rural Practice Surveyor to join our team based in Sherborne, Dorset. (Hours are negotiable.)
- Strong focus on, valuation, renewables, planning, estate management, landlord and tenant, awareness and understanding of the tax regime
- Assisting with new instructions, developing existing client relationships, and developing the business
- Provide excellent client care.
- Meet KPIs in respect of work in progress and hours into work.
- Business development in valuation and strategic master planning
- Help develop and mentor junior members of the team.
- Adhere to H&S procedures and promote sustainable working methods.
- Qualifications Chartered MRICS/FRICS/CAAV.
- Registered Valuer.
- Experience in planning, valuation, and estate management.
- Ability to work alone, use initiative and within a team.
- Enthusiastic, pro-active, self-motivated, highly organised.
- Strong verbal skills, client facing, client presentation.
- Strong numerical skills, IT skills, excellent report writing and grammar.
Why join AssetSphere
We are progressive, hardworking, caring and love our work. We are independent, open minded and different.
We are all about flexibility to achieve the right work life balance, delivering excellent client service whilst allowing you to reach your goals and fulfil your potential.
We offer a competitive salary and a flexible generous benefits package including:
- Life assurance and private medical insurance.
- 5% employer pension contribution.
- 24 days of holiday – and an extra day off on your birthday.
- Cycle-to-work scheme, plus gym and tennis-club discounts.
We are sociable and prefer to meet for breakfast meetings at interesting venues. We have flexible workspace and socialise with our office neighbours.
Health and wellbeing are very important to us, so we keep an eye on each other, we embrace flexibility in working methods.
Finally, we also love giving back, and support a number of charity events throughout the year.
We are an equal opportunities employer, and we recruit regardless of sex, race, disability, age, sexual orientation, gender reassignment, religion or belief, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, or any other characteristic which may lead you to face disadvantage in our society.